Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Life If I was Famous

My life if I was famous would be bizarre, with my personal life on on side and on the other it would be a little too difficult. My mom would be shouting at me for not mowing our house's lawn and on the other hand my secretary would be complaining about how there is no sugar left and from yet another side my coach will be yelling at me for being late and from the last side my invention fixer........Anyway, you get the point. That's why I was saying that it would be a little too difficult and I forgot the side my fans want my....please stop me from going off track again.

So with being a world famous athlete, an inventor,candy maker and a normal daughter it is too much. So I guess I could give up a few professions and concentrate on one only. So bye for now friends and if you find a profession I can really concentrate upon please tell me. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Some other professions could include kennels & bakeries :)So when you do set up either, and have a job for me, I will send you my resume'

    ReplyDelete